Note that the second stage of "Ozat" fellowship program has been implemented since 31 January to 14 February of this year.
The meeting of the commission for application processing was held
on 17 February, including:
- Chairman of the commission — Murat Abenov — deputy chairman of the management board of "Atameken" RPE;
- Dias Lima — official representative of "Samruk-Kazyna Trust";
- Darmen Sadvakassov — CSI senior partner;
- Arman Kashkinbekov — ENZEN Vice-President;
- Talgat Turlybayev — deputy chairman of the management board of "KIRI" JSC.
Total 245 applications were submitted for the fellowship, 135 of which were selected by the commission as corresponding to all requirements of the Regulation. Nurlan Urazaliyev
: "In September 2016, we selected the initiative of "Taiburyl" fund and, having developed it, transformed it into "Ozat" fellowship program, because all engineering majors are in need, they are highly sought in all fund affiliates, in all regions. Thus, we support the graduates and hope that the financial aid to be provided to the fellowship holders will help them in further education".
Olzhas Khudaibergenov noted: "While our other standard programs did not have any restrictions, within the "Ozat" fellowship program we select only students of engineering fields of study. We took the applicant selection process seriously, involved the experts with social confidence to make everything transparent and clear".